Just like the MT, the 4WD shaft drivetrain, independent double wishbone suspension, adjustable coilover shocks and 4-Gear differentials both front and rear - the Slyders are built to clamber over all kinds of terrain both indoors and out, giving you all-out fun wherever you choose to drive! Plus with its protective gear cover, servo saver and waterproof electronics - you needn't worry about puddles or debris standing in your way!
Both the Slyder ST's look awesome with a choice of livery: Either shocking green & black or, blinging gold & black, complete with matching beadlock effect wheel rims.
And just like its Monster Truck brother, the ST has plenty of get-up-and-go, preloaded with a brushed electric 390 motor and Li-Ion 7.4V 800mAh Battery w/ T-Plug connector, you'll have all the power you need - plus a USB charger for ultimate convenience.
- Want to run at night or dazzle your friends and family with an illuminated front bumper to guide your way?
- We've made it easier than ever by including this bonus optional LED light set you can easily fit in no time!
The first thing any RC driver wants to do with their new kit is drive fast! Well pulling the trigger on the 2.4GHz transmitter won't disappoint! In fact the controls are easy for anyone to learn...
However with RC newcomers and speedfreaks in mind, we know how easy it is for the fun to get out of hand, so we've included a Speed Switch! Simply turn down the dial to enjoy a more manageable pace!
#540091 BlackZon Slyder - FEATURES:
- 4WD shaft drive Monster Truck
- Independent double wishbone suspension
- Adjustable Coilover Shocks
- 4-Gear Differentials Front & Rear
- Gear cover to keep debris away from the spur gear
- Dual Point Bell Crank Steering System
- Servo Saver Built into Servo Horn
- Complete Set of Ball Bearings
- Waterproof Electronics
- Brushed electric 390 motor
- Speed about 30km/t
- 2.4GHz Radio with 2 in 1 ESC/Receiver
- Li-Ion 7.4V 800mAh Battery w/ T-Plug connector
- USB Charger included
- Front LED Lights included in box (customer to fit if desired)
- Speed Limiter using Speed Dial on Transmitter