JAMMIN´ JAY -- 1985 IFMAR WORLD CHAMPION!
The NEW Team Associated RC28 is a scale replica of the iconic RC10 Jammin´ Jay used to win the first-ever IFMAR 1:10 scale Off Road World Championships in 1985 at the Ranch Pit Shop in Del Mar, CA. This RC28 looks great and drives smooth thanks to a powerful electric motor and capable drivetrain.
The included 2.4GHz transmitter allows complete control, enabling you to navigate around, through, and over obstacles with ease! After the vehicle´s integrated battery becomes discharged, the convenient built-in transmitter charger makes it easy to get back to full power and ready to run in less than an hour. A built-in rechargeable battery and 4 AA´s are included, so it is ready to go right out of the box! Just charge and drive!
- Everything included in the box -- just charge and go!
- 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter
- Integrated ESC/Receiver unit
- Integrated proportional servo
- 1:28 original RC10 Jammin´ Jay 1985 IFMAR World Champion replica body