Strakka-12 Clear Body
PROTOform is taking aim at 1:12 Stock and SuperStock classes with our new 1:12 race body, the Strakka-12.
Modelled after an all-new racecar contending in the WEC series, the Strakka-12 is a reduced -downforce alternative to the ultra-successful AMR-12. This race body will help your 1:12 Stock or SuperStock car slip around the track efficiently without scrubbing too much all-important corner speed. Modified racers looking for a less downforce on super high grip tracks can also use the Strakka-12, attaching the add-on Gurney Flap marked out in the back of the body.
The Strakka-12 fits all EFRA,IFMAR, BRCA, ROARand JMRCA body specs. Like all PROTOform bodies, it comes with protective film and includes window masks and a decal sheet.
- Modelled after World Endurance Championship contender
- Reduced-downforce design suited for Stock & Super-Stock classes
- Gurney Flap included for Modified classes
- Length: 323 mm
- Width: 170 mm
- Side Dam Height: 70 mm
- Wheel Base: 195-200 mm
- Clear Strakka-12 body
- Decal Sheet with headlights
- Gurney Flap hardware
- Paint-then-peel over spray film & window masks