1/10 Touring Car Size/Use 3mm offset wheel for 190mm width chassis. Corvette, the Cross Flags Emblem and the related vehicle body design(s) are General Motors Trademarks used under license to HPI, Inc
Add some muscle to your 1/10th scale touring car with this replica of the iconic 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray! When the ´67 Corvette was first shown to the public, it was such a departure from the standard sports car of the day that it immediately became a legend in its own time. Since then, it has become a highly desired piece of automotive history, worthy of inclusion into the most treasured collections and automotive museums. Now, you can drive your own example mounted on your 190mm or 200mm wide touring car!
The 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray comes with a clear protective overspray film, window masks and a large photo-realistic decal sheet. Made of flexible vinyl to fit every curve on the body, the decal sheet includes tail lights, window trim, door handles and more, plus official Corvette Stingray and HPI Racing logos! The body also has drill locations marked for HPI touring cars, making it easy to line up the body mount and antenna holes.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Front and rear light buckets
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica
- Clear body (finished example shown)
HPI Vintage wheels and tires (shown in photos) are highly recommended for a realistic appearance! All wheels and tires are sold in pairs.
What wheel/tire width do I use?
Use 26mm wide Vintage wheels and tires on the front and 31mm wide wheels and tires on the rear of HPI Vintage bodies for cool scale realism.
What offset do I use?
0mm offset wheels are great for fitting 190mm bodies on 190mm cars or 200mm bodies on 200mm cars. 6mm offset wheels are perfect for fitting 200mm bodies onto 190mm cars, or for fitting bodies that are extra-wide in the rear like the #7494 ´68 Camaro, #17502 Pantera or #7496 Countach body. On 200mm cars, use these in the rear and our Vintage 26mm wheels in front.