This is the Early 50's Chevy® Clear Body for the Traxxas® Stampede® and Stampede® 4X4. There's nothing like a classic automobile. It's rugged design, non-plastic interior screams ingenuity and provides a unique character. Maybe that's why most American's have such awe for classics; or, maybe it's because of their simplicity. Whatever that case may be, you love them and are reminded of a different time. Pro-Line welcomes you back to the future of automobiles with the release of the Early 50's Chevy® for the Electric or Nitro Stampede as well as the Axial AX10, Axial SCX10, Tamiya CR-01.
Pro-Line's classic car enthusiast's captured the overall essence of the Early 50's Chevy and made it available in 1:10 scale format for all Stampede chassis. Complete with detailed grill, headlights, body molding trim, and that overall distinct Early 50's look, all classic truck enthusiasts will come to appreciate the overall styling the 50's have to offer.
- Made with Genuine GE .040 lexan
- Perfect fit and proportions for Electric and Nitro Stampede
- Classic early 50's rounded body lines
- Includes decal sheet, window mask
- Made in the USA
- Clear Early 50's Chevy Body
- Window mask
- Decal sheet
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
- Traxxas® Stampede® Electric
- Traxxas® Stampede® Nitro (shown)
- Traxxas® Stampede® 4X4
General Motors® trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.