Hobbywing QuicRun WP 1060 Brushed ESC
This ESC is specially designed for new beginners and intermediate modelers; it not only carries forward the outstanding quality of HOBBYWING products but simplifies the operation.
Applicable to All Weather Conditions
The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the QUICRUN WP-1060 Brushed to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
High Reliability & Durability
Reliable hardware combined with advanced software technology allows the QUICRUN WP 1060 Brushed to not only provide high power output but also overload protection of the ESC circuit.
Easy to Use
This ESC features auto throttle calibration and parameter setting via jump caps is easy-to-use, especially applicable to new beginners.
- Type: 1/10, Brushed
- Waterproof: Yes
- Size: 36.5 x 32 x 18mm
- Weight: 39g
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/360A
- Input: 2-3S LiPo/6-9 Cells NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode:6V/3A
- Input Wires: 16AWG-100mm
- Output Wires: 16AWG-100mm
- Input Connectors: TAMIYA
- Output Connectors: 4mm Bullet Connectors (Female)
- Fan: No
ESC Programing via:
- SET Button on ESC: Not Supported
- LED Program Box: Not Supported
- LCD Program Box: Not Supported
- WiFi Module: Not Supported
- Program Port: Jumper Cap
- Firmware Upgrade: Not Supported
- Vehicles: 1/10th Touring Cars/Buggies/Trucks/Rock Crawlers with Brushed motors
- KV Rating/T Count: 2S LiPo: T≥12T / 3S LiPo: T≥18T (540/550 Size Motors)
Installation & Connections: