Elegantly designed for drift
The Xerun XD10 Pro ESC provides the ideal colors to perfectly match your drift machines. They are available in black, red and purple.
Equipped with a powerful fan
The stylish aluminum fan is powerful and helps to massively cool down the ESC. Moreover, the texture of the materials have been carefully selected to give you a great overall satisfaction.
Ultra-soft 13AWG silicone wire
The ultra-soft 13AWG silicone wire will be included in the XD10 Pro ESC. They are ultra-flexible and low in resistance. Maximum performance is guaranteed.
Reverse Polarity Protected
The Xerun XD10 Pro is reverse polarity protected. In an event when a user makes a mistake by reversing the polarity, the ESC will not be broken. Note: The standard capacitor included in the ESC will be damaged when the polarity is reversed. By selecting the optional non-polarity capacitors (Item number: 30840004, 30840005), it will be able to prevent any sort of damages from happening.
Supports high-voltage BEC
The built-in BEC is able to support both high torque and high voltage servos and can be adjustable at 5.0-7.4V (adjusted to 0.1V/step).
New communication protocol for quick setup of parameters, firmware upgrades
The new communication protocol is used to set parameters and significantly increase the speed of firmware upgrades, and the LCD G2 is twice as fast as the OTA Programmer speed is 3-4 times faster.
Programmable parameter optimized for drift
The 32-bit M4 processor is equipped with powerful software, features new programmable parameters and it is optimized for drift applications. The new parameters such as, initial start-up force adjustment, 48K ultra-high drive frequency, and 24K ultra-high brake frequency ensures excellent drivability. It is tailored to extract and maximize performance for high-end drifters.
Note! Use appropriate settings provided by the factory or team drivers. Check operating temperature in order to maximize your electronics. The wrong settings may damage the ESC/motor!
Real-time data log makes it easy to access operating status
After connecting the OTA module box, turn on real-time data recording function to access the operating status.
Note: Bluetooth transmission distance is most effective within the 5m radius.
Seamless connectivity with OTA module box and mobile phone
Simple and convenient, parameter settings, firmware upgrading and other operations can be established using Hobbywing’s OTA Bluetooth module and your mobile phone via the Hobbywing app.
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect a LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving & braking forces (of the motors).
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, ESC and motor thermal protection, and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection),reverse polarity protection (the external standard cap-pack will still be damaged if battery reversal occurs).
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperatur e, motor speed/RPM, and others in r eal time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD pr ogram box or OTA Programmer (item sold separately).
XeRun XD10 Pro ESC Specs:
- Cont./Peak Current: 100A/800A
- Motor Type: Sensored / Sensorless
- Brushless Motors Applications: 1/10th drift car
- Motor Limit*: Brushless Motor Limit with 2S LiPo/6S NiMH: 8.5T
- LiPo/NiMH Cells: 2S LiPo
- BEC Output: 5-7.4V Adjustable, Continuous Current of 5A (Switch-mode)
- Cooling Fan: Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 5-7.4V
- Connectors: Input End: No Connectors; Output End: 3.5mm male plug
- Size: 40.7x35.0x32.0mm (w/Fan)
- Weight: 95g (w/ wires)
- Programming Port: PRG/FAN Port
- KV Rating/T Count: ≥8.5T