XeRun XR10 Justock Black Sensored ESC
The XR10 JUSTOCK ESC is specifically designed for Zero-timing racing class. Its timing system has been permanently set to ZERO degree. Using the same branded motor and winding will ensure that every racer will have the same power system for 100% fair and competitive racing.
High Reliability & Durability
Reliable hardware combined with advanced software technology allows the XR10 JUSTOCK to not only provide high power output, but also overload protection of the ESC circuit.
High efficient Heat Dissipating System
The modified heatsink, which increases the surface area, combined with the HOBBYWING patented copper heat-conductive plates which are attached to the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the heatsink for dissipation. With the high-performing detachable cooling fan, a highly reliable heat transfer system for maximum cooling is accomplished.
With its compact design, the XR10 JUSTOCK fits most chassis from 1/10th touring cars, 1/12th pan cars as well as F1.
Single-button Programming & Factory Reset
The SET button on the ESC allows the user to easily program or factory reset the ESC with ease.
Regular Firmware Updates Free of Charge
You can upgrade the XR10 JUSTOCK with the Hobbywing USB LINK software, a multifunction LCD program box and a laptop. Hobbywing updates its ESC firmware regularly giving you upgraded features more often when available
- Product Name: XeRun XR10 Justock
- Product Number: 30112000
- Type: Scale 1/10th
- Brushed/Brushless: BL
- Sensored/Sensorless: SD
- Waterproof: No
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/380A
- Input: 2-3S LiPo/6-9 Cells NiMH
- BEC Output: 6V@2A
Wires & Connectors
- Input Wires: Blue-14AWG-200mm*1/Black-14AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: Red-14AWG-200mm*1/Yellow-14AWG-200mm*1/Orange-14AWG-200mm*1
- Input Connectors: No
- Output Connecotors: No
(Note: All the wire length above is the original length not the length you see from the outside.)
- Size: 25x25x10mm
- Voltage Range: 5-8.4V
- Powered by: Powered by BEC
ESC Programing via
- SET Button on ESC: Supported
- LED Program Box: Supported
- LCD Program Box: Supported
- WiFi Module: Supported
- Programming Wire: Programming/Throttle Wire
- Firmware Upgrade: Supported
Size & Weight
- Size: 33.0x28.0x31.5mm
- Weight: 46g
- Motors: SL BL Motors, SD BL Motors
- Vehicles: 1/10th,1/12thTouring Car/Buggy Competitions (Especially Stock Class)
- KV Rating/T Count 2S LiPo: 1/10th Touring Cars≥8.5T, 1/10th Buggies≥11.5T
3S LiPo: 1/10th Touring Cars≥13.5T, 1/10th Buggies≥17.5T
Installation & Connection
This is an extremely powerful brushless power system. For your safety and the safety of those around you, we strongly recommend removing your pinion gear before performing calibration and programming functions with this system, and keeping wheels in the air when you turn on the ESC.