QuicRun WP 8BL150 - Brushless Sensorless 1/8 ESC
This ESC is specially designed for new beginners and intermediate modelers; it not only carries forward the outstanding quality of HOBBYWING products but
simplifies the operation.
Applicable to All Weather Conditions
The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the QUICRUN WP-8BL50 to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
High Reliability & Durability
Reliable hardware combined with advanced software technology allows the QUICRUN 8BL50 to not only provide high power output but also overload protection of the ESC circuit.
Efficient Cooling System
Hobbywing patented heat-conductive copper bar cover on the power board of the QUICRN WP-8BL50, which can efficiently and effectively transfer heat to the integrated CNC machined billet aluminum heat sink housing, combined with reticulate heatsink and high-performance cooling fan can keep your ESC as cool as possible.
The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 8Amp and voltage of 6V make this ESC compatible with various servos
Single-button Programming & Factory Reset
The SET button on the ESC allows the user to easily program or factory reset the ESC with ease.
- External programming port, easy to connect to the LED Program Card (purchase separately) when setting the ESC
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment and 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (/punch) adjustment from “soft” to “Very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of models, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Type: Brushless Sensorless
- Continuous/Peak Current: 150A/950A
- Input: 3-6S LiPo
- BEC: Switch Mode: 6V 3A
- Input Wires: 10AWG 150mm
- Motor Wires: 12AWG 100mm
- Input Connectors: No
- Motor Connectors: 4mm gold bullet female
- Size: 59.5 x 48 x 42 mm
- Weight: 178g
ESC Programing via:
- SET Button on ESC: Supported
- LED Program Box: Supported
- LCD Program Box: Not Supported
- WiFi Module: Not Supported
- Motors: Sensorless Brushless / Sensored Brushless (only in SL mode)
- Vehicles: 1/8th Touring Cars/Buggies/Trucks/Monster Trucks
KV Rating/T Count:
- 4S LiPo: KV≤3000
- 6S LiPo: KV≤2400
(40XX Series of Motors)